First Leap – Pediatric Therapy Center in Austin, Texas
ABA therapy works by using behavioral principles to increase or decrease behaviors by changing the events before and after the behavior. We use data-based decision-making in all our ABA therapy programs to analyze and improve your child’s learning. This type of pediatric therapy can cover a wide range of skills from language to self-help to social skills.
Speech therapy focuses on both the production (speech) and use (language) of communication. This type of pediatric therapy may focus on exercises to strengthen oral motor skills and/or activities to understand and use language concepts.
Occupational therapy works to strengthen the brain-muscle connection involved in completing everyday tasks such as self-help skills, handwriting, and more. This type of pediatric therapy may also integrate sensory activities to assist children in processing the world around them more effectively.
Why Choose Us
- A collaborative and behavioral-based team approach creates the optimal learning environment.
- Pediatric therapy programs designed to meet your child’s individuals needs and your family’s needs.
- We aim to be your child’s biggest reinforcer during therapy time. As we say, “We are the M&M!”
- Highly qualified staff receive ongoing training both on pediatric therapy skills and your child’s specific program.
- Transparency and strong data collection allow you to feel confident in your child’s program.