ABA TherapyABA Applied Behavior Analysis works by using behavioral principles to increase or decrease behaviors by changing the events before and after the behavior. Using data-based decision-making ensures effective programming. ABA can cover a wide range of skills from language to self-help to social .
Speech Therapy focuses on both the production (speech) and use (language) of communication. Therapy may focus on exercises to strengthen oral motor skills and/or activities to understand and use language concepts.
Occupational Therapy works to strengthen the brain-muscle connection involved in completing everyday tasks such as self-help skills, handwriting, and more. OT may also integrate sensory activities to assist children in processing the world around them more effectively.
Why Choose Us
- A collaborative and behavioral-based team approached creates the optimal learning environment
- Programs designed to meet your child’s individuals needs and your family’s needs
- We aim to be your child’s biggest reinforcer during therapy time. As we say, “We are the M&M!”
- Highly qualified staff receive ongoing training both on therapy skills and your child’s specific program
- Transparency and strong data collection allow you to feel confident in your child’s program
First Leap social skills groups are designed for children with newly emerging social skills […]
First Leap offers social skills groups for children and their siblings ages 2-10 years […]
Social Skills Starting In January 2014
Camp Communication morning session 9-12
This camp will heavily focus on communication skills, primarily requesting. […]